• To plan and manage the production, sales and delivery of high-qualityconcrete products, while ensuring the team comply with all standard procedures, safety requirements and statutory regulationsin the industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Accounts & Budgets
• Responsible for the delivery of commercial budget, Commercial Key Performance Indicators and commercial reporting
• In close consultation with the CEO ensuring that the Annual Budget is met
• Develop relevant short & long term Business Plans
• Prepare forecasts and budget on an annual and/or monthly basis as required
• Report monthly to CEO and attend board meetings when required
Sales & Commercial
• Ensure that all commercial opportunities are being clearly identified and pursued.
• Develop and negotiate new business opportunities from existing and new clients.
• Identify key areas of opportunity and business growth
• Provide market intelligence that will input business planning and budgeting requirements for the Business Unit and gain knowledge and understanding of our competitors
• In accordance with predetermined financial expectations, through account management achieve the securing of targeted levels of revenue and profit with pricing decisions all in accordance with outlined policies.
• Building and maintaining relationships with a predetermined portfolio of customer accounts
• Managing successful internal relationships with all Atlantic Concrete company personnel.
• To forge relationships beyond immediate account portfolio with key influencers in order to gather market and commercial intelligence.
• Feed relevant data into the Sales pipeline management process.
• All accounts within portfolio are to be managed by the creation of accurate, relevant and up to date Account Action Plans
• Ensure that all commercial target requirements are achieved through a diligent and intelligent approach aligned to all Commercial Excellence expectations and requirements.
• Ensure the customer service expectations are met through influence by developing a service excellence ethos.
Production Capabilities & Capacities
• Ensure understanding of the range of Concrete products produced by operating unit and its capabilities and capacity.
Safety, Health & Environmental
• To demonstrate effective leadership in Health & Safety and Environmental knowledge to maintain the highest standards and industry best practice in compliance with all relevant legislation and standards to ensure that the business operates within the parameters of all licenses, permits and consents.
• Ensure all employees within area of responsibility fully understand the work outputs and standards of quality that are required and that the performance of each employee is regularly reviewed.
• Ensure a highly-motivated workforce exists by effective performance management including recruitment and selection, and by providing continuous training and the opportunity for continuous development and succession planning at all levels
• Develop and deploy marketing strategies including identification, organization and attendance at relevant conferences and seminars.
• Conduct such relationships within the industry, trade, and professional associations as are necessary to further the company reputation and always give special consideration to the public image and standing of Atlantic Concrete with clients, employees and the public
• Conduct every-day work activities in accordance with LMI Holdings core values and always maintain the highest standards of ethics and corporate compliance.
• To promote the use of safe, sustainable, innovative in-house solutions and value management wherever possible
• Support and take an active part, where appropriate, in the company-wide drive for excellence and business improvement
• Carry out other related duties as and when required by the CEO.
1. Real Estate Companies
2. Contractors (structures)
• Customer Centric
• Communication Skills
• Decision Making
• Strategic Perspective
• Result Orientation
• Knowledge of operational procedures in Concrete Production and construction industry
• Knowledge of new markets development in the concrete industry.
• Ability to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritize duties and work under pressure.
• A minimum of a Degree, preferably in Civil Engineering or a related field from a recognised institution.
• Five (7) years plus experience with at least three (3) years in a managerial role in a similar.
Location: Dawa, on the Aflao road
Apply by email