• Promote and protect the optimal health status of stakeholders
• Work to promote a healthy environment and help to identify both actual and potential health problems
• Ensure compliance with set health protocols and policies.
• Encourage stakeholders to maintain healthy habits and behaviors at all times
• Evaluate patients who complain of specific ailments and provide health assessments of stakeholderswho report to the sick bay.
• Monitor and dispense prescription medications based on instructions frommedical practitioners
• Develop and manage health and wellness program.
• Utilize existing health resources to provide appropriate care of stakeholders
• Maintain, evaluate and interpret cumulative health data to accommodate individual needs of stakeholders
• Plans and implements health management protocols.
• Develops procedures that provides for emergency nursing management forinjuries/illnesses.
• Provides assistance in the control of communicable diseases where applicable.
• Provides health education and anticipatory guidance.
• Provides direct health education, and health counseling to assist stakeholders in making decisions on health and lifestyles that affect their overall health by teaching persons to become more assertive health consumers and to assume greater responsibility for their own health.
• Coordinates health activities and serves as a liaison health professional between the institution and the community
• Participates in projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality health improvements, processes, and initiatives
• Supervise daily temperature monitoring and routine COVID 19 protocols
• Implements communicable disease control including monitoring, surveillance and participating in disease prevention and outbreak management within the environment.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role and relevant field
• Degree in Business Administration or any related field
Location: Tema Community 25
Apply by email