• To lead and work with the team of teachers, and support staff across the whole centre.
• To support all staff in the performance of their work by providing clear expectations, recording and guidance, a clear appraisal process and regular advice.
• To work with the senior leadership team across the centre, to ensure that statutory regulations are met and that the children are offered a deep and broad range of learning experiences in all areas.
• To prioritize and resolve day to day crises in a calm reassuring manner.
• To provide facilities management oversight of all properties that are part of the centre
• Must have a certificate from the NNTC
• Certificate/Diploma in early childhood education
• Degree in education
• Teaching Methodology
• Should be familiar with Jolly Phonics
• Should be familiar with the British curriculum(EYFS)
• Should live around Madina,Adenta, East Legon or nearby
• Should have two years of full-time classroom training in teaching and caregiving
• Must be computer literate (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc)
Salary: Attractive Remuneration
Apply by email